Tips To Keep Wildlife in the Wild, Not in Your Home
- structure th
at lead to dark secluded areas, like attics and belfries.
- Screen attic vents and openings to chimneys.
- Install door sweeps.
- Repair any loose siding or shingles.
- Store trashcans and recycling bins indoors, or in sealed areas such as a locked shed or outhouse. If trashcans are kept outdoors, use animal-proof lids.
- Bring pet food dishes inside at night to avoid attracting wildlife.
- Keep tree limbs cut back at least six to eight feet from the roofline.